Autore: Simon Tatham
You have a set of islands distributed across the playing area. Each island contains a number. Your aim is to connect the islands together with bridges, in such a way that:
- Bridges run horizontally or vertically.
- The number of bridges terminating at any island is equal to the number written in that island.
- Two bridges may run in parallel between the same two islands, but no more than two may do so.
- No bridge crosses another bridge.
- All the islands are connected together.
There are some configurable alternative modes, which involve changing the parallel-bridge limit to something other than 2, and introducing the additional constraint that no sequence of bridges may form a loop from one island back to the same island. The rules stated above are the default ones.
Credit for this puzzle goes to Nikoli .
Bridges was contributed to this collection by James Harvey.
gtk2.tcz è l’unica dipendenza richiesta